Love Psychology Test
Answer these simple eight questions to reveal your love psychology.
(Eerily accurate love
1. Which animal will you rescue if tomorrow is the end of the world?
2. During a tour of an African tribe, the chief insist you bring
back an animal with you to your country. Which animal will you choose?
3. When given a choice, which animal will you choose to be reincarnated
4. Which animal will you prefer to be extinct?
5. Which animal do you wish to be able to communicate with in human
6. Which animal will you choose to be alone with on a deserted
7. Assuming you can control all animals, which animal will you
keep as a pet?
B. White Tiger
C. Polar Bear
8. If you can live the life of an animal for five minutes, which
animal do you wish to be?
What the questions and answers refer to
in love psychology.
1. What kind of personality in the opposite sex attracts you?
A. Rabbit – Cold appearance but a passionate interior
B. Sheep – Warm and lovable
C. Deer – Elegant and courteous
D. Horse – Free-spirited
2. What is the best tactic to attract your attention and pursue
A. Monkey – Being creative and providing a lot of fun in a
B. Lion – Straightforward when it comes to matters of the
C. Snake – Blow hot and cold in relationships.
D. Giraffe – Patiently waiting and supporting you.
3. What kind of impression do you want to give your partner?
A. Dog – Loyal and faithful person
B. Cat – Charismatic person
C. Horse – Optimistic person
D. Snake – Tolerable person
4. What are the characteristics in a partner that can cause you
to initiate a break up?
A. Lion – Arrogance and individualistic
B. Snake – Temperamental and unpredictable
C. Crocodile – Heartless and cynical
D. Shark – No sense of security
5. What kind of relationship do you wish to establish with your
A. Sheep – Become lifetime soul mates
B. Horse – Relationship based on mutual trust
C. Rabbit – Romantic and loving relationship
D. Bird – Relationship where both of you can learn and grow
6. How likely will you have an affair?
A. Dog – Very unlikely as you value faithfulness
B. Pig – Likely as you are unable to resist temptations
C. Cow – You will not initiate an affair but will not reject
advances but other parties
D. Bird – Very likely as you are totally unsuitable to be
tied down in the first place
7. What is your opinion on marriage?
A. Dinosaur – Hopeless as there is never going to be a happily
B. White Tiger – It is sacred and you will treasure it deeply
C. Polar Bear – Terrified of marriage as you feel it will
rob you of your freedom
D. Leopard – Something that you can’t wait to accomplish
in your life without knowing its true meaning
8. What is your opinion on love now?
A. Lion – You are hungry for love but will not fall in love
with just anybody
B. Cat – You think very highly of yourself and feel that love
is something you can have anytime you want
C. Horse – You do not want to be tied down in a relationship
when there are so many choices around
D. Pigeon – You feel that love is a promise between couples
and should not be broken easily
Daily Personal Horoscope